Lima, "The city of the Kings", is a vibrant city that has innumerable activities to do and is the only South American capital by the sea that allows you to enjoy many beautiful views because the city is 154 meters above the sea level. Here you will find the first university in Latin America, Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos.
The historic center of Lima, declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, is made up of numerous buildings, both colonial and republican. The Cathedral, the convent of San Francisco, the Plaza Mayor.
What to do in Lima:
1. Walking tour of the historic center.
2. Visit the Gold Museum.
3. Visit Miraflores, tourist district par excellence.
4. Visit Barranco, known for its nightlife and bohemia where bars, pubs and discos abound.
5. Visit the Chinatown, one of the most eastern neighborhoods in South America
6. Surfing on the beaches of Miraflores thanks to its waves that can reach 5 meters high.
7. Visit the magical water circuit, where you can enjoy a night show of water and fountains.